Executive Assistant, EVP, Operations and Production (51 Minds)
51 Minds Entertainment is searching for an organized, experienced Executive Assistant to work under the EVP, Operations and Production. The assistant will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within the world of reality television.
- Managing calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, etc.
- Answering telephones, screening, logging and placing calls and taking notes.
- Maintaining and organizing the filing systems both paper and digital.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Managing paper flow on Executive’s desk.
- Sending out and tracking agreements and contracts.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports.
- Making travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, cars etc.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, purchase orders, and other documents.
- Planning and executing company events.
- Managing and executing awards submissions.
- Greeting guests in a professional and personable manner.
- Performing research as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree and experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support preferred.
- Familiarity with the unscripted television industry.
- An in-depth understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multitask and work well under time constraints.
- The ability to handle confidential information.
- An interest in finance and business.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
51 Minds Entertainment is the traditionally non-scripted production powerhouse behind shows like Below Deck (Bravo), Below Deck: Mediterranean (Bravo), Below Deck Sailing Vessel (Bravo), Unspouse My House (HGTV) and T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle (VH1). A division of Endemol Shine North America, 51 Minds recently expanded into scripted TV and film, including BEATS for Netflix.