This Sunday’s Episode of MIRA QUIÉN BAILA ALL STARS Celebrates Iconic Moments in Film and Television History
Audiences of Univision’s “Domingos en Familia” will enjoy a night of tributes to some of the most iconic moments in film and television history this Sunday, October 23 at 8pm/7pm CT on MIRA QUIÉN BAILA ALL STARS. The third gala of the reality dance competition will kick off with a performance by the seven remaining participants dancing and singing to worldwide sensation We Don’t Talk About Bruno from Disney’s renowned film ENCANTO. This will be followed by a special performance from actress Claudia Martín, protagonist of LOS RICOS TAMBIÉN LLORAN, to the hit telenovela’s theme song Me Reviviste. The celebrity participants will then battle it out on the dance floor to the beat of popular television series like LA HERENCIA and BETTY LA FEA as well as films like PRETTY WOMAN, THE MASK, and RAY.
This week, the stars will perform the following dance styles:
- Ana Isabelle will move to an exhilarating tango.
- Brenda Kellerman will swing to salsa.
- María León will bounce to a lively foxtrot.
- Ferdinando Valencia will perform to a joyous mambo.
- Michelle González will dance to a gracious Vienese Waltz.
- Jorge Anzaldo will show his best quickstep.
- Miguel Martínez will move to the popular urbano.
In addition to being thrilled by the show every week on Univision, ViX users will also be able to stream DETRÁS DE CAMARAS: MIRA QUIÉN BAILA ALL STARS where Sherlyn González brings exclusive moments not seen on the dance floor. These episodes air for free on Mondays starting at 8am ET/PT.
IN THE MOST RECENT EPISODE OF MIRA QUIÉN BAILA ALL STARS:
- The reality dance competition's second gala was without a doubt an emotional one, bringing tears to the eyes of judges Paulina Rubio and Roselyn Sánchez.
- One of the most heartfelt moments of the night was when Brenda Kellerman dedicated her performance to her dearly departed son.
- For the first time in MIRA QUIÉN BAILA history, a contestant was injured before he was able to perform. Gabriel Coronel attempted to dance but unfortunately due to his injury he decided to abandon the competition.
- Manny Cruz and Majo Aguilar stunned audiences with their tributes to Johnny Ventura and Flor Silvestre.
- Ana Isabelle was the big winner of the night.
MIRA QUIÉN BAILA ALL STARS is a co-production of TelevisaUnivision and EndemolShine Boomdog.