VH1 Sets The Surreal Life Premiere For Monday, October 24th With Back-To-Back Episodes at 9PM ET/PT
October 4, 2022 - VH1 announced today that The Surreal Life will premiere on Monday, October 24th at 9PM ET/PT with back- to- back episodes. The original celebrity social experiment is back! Eight wildly different celebrities will live together for a once in a lifetime surreal experience that will put their temperaments and vulnerabilities to the test, pushing these stars to unmask themselves in the most unfiltered and unpredictable ways.
The previously announced cast includes:
- August Alsina, contemporary R&B singer, songwriter
- CJ Perry, actress, model, and former WWE superstar
- Dennis Rodman, one of the greatest professional athletes of all time
- Frankie Muniz, actor best known for playing the title character in Malcolm In The Middle
- Kim Coles, actress, comedienne, host, and author famous for her role on the 90s comedy series Living Single
- Manny MUA, a makeup artist, entrepreneur and pioneer blurring the lines of gender in cosmetics
- Stormy Daniels, award-winning actress, screenwriter, author and director in the adult entertainment industry
- Tamar Braxton, Grammy Award-nominated singer & songwriter
Join the conversation and keep up with #TheSurrealLife on Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram @SurrealLifeVH1! Episodes from the original series are available to stream on Paramount+.
The Surreal Life is executive produced by Christian Sarabia, Fernando Mills, Ken Martinez and Nicole Elliott for 51 Minds Entertainment. Elena Diaz, Tolani Holmes, Adam Gonzalez and Dan Caster are executive producers for MTV Entertainment Group. Donny Herran & Angela Liao serve as Executives in Charge for MTV Entertainment Group and Kat Uyenco, Jen McGrogan and Jordan Browne are co-executive producers for 51 Minds.