Fan Favorite Multiplatform Coverage Returns For First-Ever "Big Brother: Celebrity Edition"
February 2, 2018 - This winter, the interactive and multiplatform coverage that fans of BIG BROTHER love will return for BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION, the first-ever celebrity edition of BIG BROTHER in the U.S. This season’s coverage marks the debut of “Big Brother Bot,” the first messaging experience in BIG BROTHER history, and the return of the popular BIG BROTHER live feeds on CBS All Access.
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION launches with a three-night premiere event airing Wednesday, Feb. 7(8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and Thursday, Feb. 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), and a two-hour live eviction show on Friday, Feb. 9 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). All episodes will be broadcast on the CBS Television Network, as well as stream live and on-demand via CBS All Access. Following the three-night premiere, BIG BROTHER will air for three weeks, with the two-hour finale on Sunday, Feb. 25 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT). Click here for the full schedule. CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK premieres on Pop on Wednesday, Feb.7 (12:00-3:00 AM, ET/9:00 PM-12:00 AM, PT) with continuous live, late night coverage seven nights a week leading into the finale.
Details of the social, interactive, multiplatform and additional broadcast features this season include:
CBS All Access:
• BIG BROTHER live feeds: CBS All Access’ BIG BROTHER live feeds offer an in-depth, exclusive pass to the show. Fans will have the opportunity to watch all the action inside the BIG BROTHER house when the live feeds begin on Wednesday, Feb. 7, at 9:00 PM, PT/Thursday, Feb. 8, at 12:00 AM, ET.
• Watch BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION live and on-demand across devices: Through CBS All Access, fans across the U.S. will be able to watch the live broadcast of BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION across platforms and catch up on every episode on-demand after they air. CBS All Access subscribers can watch BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TVs and Amazon Channels.
• Every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER: CBS All Access offers BIG BROTHER fans the opportunity to watch every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER.
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION interactive elements and social media:
• “Big Brother Bot” messaging experience: The newest interactive element of this year’s mulitplatform coverage, “Big Brother Bot,” is the series’ first messaging experience. Powered by Imperson, fans will be able to access the messenger bot exclusively through Facebook, Kik and Skype to interact with the series like never before. “Big Brother Bot” will allow fans to:
◦ Cast votes
◦ Ask the Bot questions about the status of the game and more
◦ Get highlights of what's happening in episodes and the live feeds
◦ Participate in BIG BROTHER-centric quizzes and polls
• BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION social accounts: On BIG BROTHER’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BigBrother), fans can get updates on the show and bonus content all season long. BIG BROTHER’s Instagram account (@CBS_BigBrother) will feature exclusive photos and videos of the Celebrity Houseguests. On Snapchat, fans can follow “cbsbigbrother” for snaps from Julie Chen (“snapwithjulie”) and inside the house.
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION on CBS.com and the CBS app:
• Watch recent BIG BROTHER episodes: Fans without a CBS All Access subscription will still be able to catch up on the latest episodes from this season on CBS.com and the CBS App for mobile devices and tablets.
CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK on Pop TV:
• The exclusive live television broadcast of CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK (BBAD) on Pop TV brings fans a live late-night look inside the “Big Brother” house seven nights a week beginning Wednesday, Feb. 7 (12:00-3:00 AM, ET/9:00 PM-12:00 AM, PT) through Saturday, Feb. 24. For a complete schedule, visit http://poptv.com/bbad.
• Additionally, Orwell the Owl (@BBADOrwell), Pop’s fan- favorite BBAD mascot, will be live-tweeting every single night.
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones recording their every move. Each week, one or more Celebrity Houseguests will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving the grand prize of $250,000. BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION is produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol Shine North America.
On the web: http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/
Photos are available: www.cbspressexpress.com
Host on Twitter: @JulieChen
* * *
CBS Interactive Press Contacts:
BIG BROTHER: CELEBRITY EDITION Press Contacts:
Pop Press Contact: