Temporary Assistant, Corporate Accountant
We are seeking someone to fill a temporary freelance full-time position for approximately 12 weeks. For this temporary position, we need someone reliable and detail oriented to assist the accounting team with accounts receivable, accounts payable, preparing journal entries and accounting for credit cards.
- Prepares accounts receivable billings.
- Tracks credit card expenses and travel and entertainment expenses using Concur System.
- Records journal entries including recurring and non-recurring items to keep ledger up to date and accurate.
- Assists with reporting functions such as month end close.
- Reconciles subsidiary detail to general ledger balances, including balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assists in creating intercompany invoices and reconciling intercompany accounts.
- Assists with Accounts Payable functions.
- Other accounting functions and projects as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
- Working knowledge of Navision accounting software is preferred.
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry desired but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.