Tax Staff Accountant
Endemol Shine North America currently has an opportunity to join our Corporate Tax Department as a Tax staff accountant. This position will provide a qualified candidate the opportunity to develop tax compliance knowledge and gain experience in the Media & Entertainment Industry.
- Prepare Quarterly and Annual Tax Provision
- Prepare US tax returns for Consolidated Corporate Group and Partnership
- Prepare calculations of quarterly federal and state estimated income/franchise tax payments and annual extensions
- Prepare non income tax returns including sales & use tax, property tax, and local business taxes
- Assist with responding to Tax Notices and Tax Audits
- Research and resolution of tax issues
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in accounting, taxation or related field preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook; OneSource Income Tax experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.