Staff Accountant - Temporary
We are seeking a detail oriented Assistant Corporate Accountant to join our accounting team Temporarily for 5-6 months.
This position is a key member of the accounting team with responsibility for preparing journal entries, reconciling general ledger accounts, assisting management with various projects and performing key accounting tasks related to the month-end close process. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Records journal entries including recurring and non-recurring items to keep ledger up to date and accurate.
- Maintains and reconciles balance sheet account schedules on a weekly basis to the general ledger.
- Assists with Accounts Receivable functions.
- Assists Treasury with daily journal entries and reconciliations.
- Other accounting functions and projects as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
- Working knowledge of Navision accounting software is preferred.
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry desired but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting/Finance)
- 0-2 years accounting experience
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.