Social Media Producer Editor – Page Six TV
Page Six TV seeks a Social Media Producer-Editor. This position is responsible for the required daily social media deliverables for the show (brainstorming, producing and editing). This position will be responsible for producing and editing all social media content on set and backstage, operating against very tight daily deadlines and in sync with the show's fast-paced daily production & air schedule. The position is full-time and based in New York. It will have a dual report to the show’s Executive Producers, Page Six TV in New York and the Director, Digital & Social Media, Endemol Shine North America in Los Angeles.
- Produce, edit and deliver required social media deliverables daily, Monday-Friday (including show clips, highlight clips, screengrabs, etc).
- Produce, edit and deliver additional opportunistic social media deliverables (e.g. behind the scenes clips, bloopers, memes, GIFs, etc).
- Write clear and engaging captions and descriptions to correspond to each daily deliverable.
- Liaise with Manager, Affiliate Relations to produce, edit and deliver additional social media content for stations’ needs.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Promo Producer-Editor to ensure both on-air and social deliverables are covered at all times.
- Brainstorm out-of-the-box, yet executable social media content ideas.
- Develop new video formats that promote the show and engage with key audiences across social and digital platforms.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience producing and editing video specifically for digital and/or social media platforms
- B.A. or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere and AVID is a must.
- Candidate must have strong experience producing, editing and delivering videos in a fast-paced production environment.
- Excellent writing, interviewing, copy and image editing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Understand digital landscape and trends including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and all other forms of social media.
- A solid comfort level working in digital media and strong computer skills.
- Knowledge of various tools of the trade e.g. content management systems, photo, video and audio editing software and a basic knowledge of HTML. A good understanding of SEO and how it shapes the content production process.
- Experience working in a talent/celebrity driven environment is a plus.
- IATSE membership preferred but not required; Company will sponsor
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email [email protected]