Coordinator, Digital & Social Media
Endemol Shine North America seeks a Coordinator, Digital & Social Media to work on various projects across our portfolio. This position’s primary responsibility is to ideate and produce engaging social content and copy customized to specific shows and social media platforms. This person must be passionate about entertainment and social media. This is a full-time position based in Los Angeles.
- Produce compelling graphic, GIF and video assets to be used across social platforms
- Draft copy for various social media posts tailored to specific platforms daily (e.g. tweets, Facebook and Instagram posts, TikToks, etc.)
- Route all assets and copy for necessary review and approvals
- Brainstorm compelling digital and social media concepts and ideas across our various series and for our corporate social pages
- Track social analytics and create reports summarizing key performance metrics
- Support the Digital & Social team with ad hoc projects and assignments
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in social media and/or digital, preferably with a media, entertainment or content company
- Experience with photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop), basic graphic design, and/or video editing software (e.g. Premiere)
- Strong writing skills (social media copy and concept write ups)
- Savvy about current social media trends and best practices
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple ongoing projects simultaneously; strong time management and organizational skills a must
- Self-motivated and proactive; team player
- Familiarity with social media publishing tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of social analytics (e.g. Synthesio, Brandwatch, etc.) is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.