The Receptionist is the first person visitors meet upon entering the facility and therefore must be consistently professional, welcoming, approachable, and friendly. This person has excellent customer service skills and maintains a calm comfortable area for guests to wait prior to meetings. The Endemol Shine North America Receptionist provides administrative support for the Facilities Team and assists with special projects as required.
- Welcome guests to Endemol Shine North America.
- Answer main phone line and direct calls appropriately.
- Maintain a tidy, clean Reception Area.
- Schedule and manage conference rooms reservations.
- Assemble and distribute New Hire Packets for all incoming Corporate and Freelance employees.
- Program and create key cards for all new hires.
- Assign “PA Runs”/Messenger service to Office Trainees.
- Oversee Corporate and Production Secure Document Storage files and facilitate filing and retrieval of all files.
- Oversee FedEx shipping accounts.
- Sort and distribute mail; ensure outgoing mail is directed appropriately.
- Update/distribute contact list.
- Order/track corporate subscriptions.
- Assist in Director and Manager expense report filing.
- Update various spreadsheet sheets and other general administrative duties as needed.
- Assist Manager, Facilities with projects as needed.
- May provide coverage for assistants as needed, under the direction of the Manager, Facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a corporate setting with administrative experience.
- Must have a professional, friendly demeanor with excellent customer service skills and a “can-do” attitude.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – this role interacts with employees at all levels of the company.
- Must be a pro-active, self-starter who can work independently as well as with a team.
- Must have superior attention to detail and work well under pressure.
- Must communicate and keep managers informed of any issues that arise at reception or security.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.