Endemol Shine North America seeks a detail-oriented and deadline-driven Payroll Coordinator for a fast-paced entertainment industry environment. The selected candidate will be responsible for processing all aspects of weekly and semi-monthly multi-state payrolls for non-union employees.
- Process electronic and manual time cards to ensure accurate and timely running of non-union payroll.
- Ensure accuracy of payroll records by maintaining database with updates in status changes, tax withholdings, benefits deductions, time off accruals, etc.
- Prepare payroll spreadsheets to ensure accuracy within ADP.
- Perform day-to-day payroll operations, and handle employee questions via email, phone or in-person.
- Prepare multiple semi-monthly and monthly reports for the Controller, SVP of Human Resources and CFO as requested.
- Process payroll for both Corporate and Freelance Production employees.
- Perform audits semi-monthly, monthly and quarterly to ensure accuracy of the payroll.
- Perform a variety of additional tasks as needed. Assist and play a major contributing role in the implementation of new products such as ADP Streamline and WorkDay. Update the HRIS database by auditing ADP WorkforceNow to ensure the accuracy of employee data.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years of payroll processing experience for a multi-state employer with multiple locations.
- Experience with ADP WorkforceNow is required. Knowledge of ADP Streamline and Workday are a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal wage and tax laws and overtime regulations are required.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to stay on top of deadlines.
- Proven customer service skills while maintaining a confidential work environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Projected Payroll is a plus.
- Television production payroll experience is a plus.
- Flexible personal style to work with diverse personalities. Professional, yet personable demeanor.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to employees and management.
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.endemolshine.us/careers to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.