Office Assistant - Freelance
Under the daily supervision of the Manager, Facilities, the Office Assistant provides general office support. The assistant will have a friendly disposition and maintain a professional demeanor. This person must be flexible and able to assist with various projects around the office. (The Assistant may be a part-time, free-lance position with a flexible schedule.)
- Provide coverage for Assistants, Reception, and Facilities Assistant as needed – ALL Office Assistance will train with assistants on a regular basis to obtain necessary skills for coverage.
- Assist all departments with special projects as needed.
- Provide messenger service for Corporate Departments.
- Monitor the building to ensure that all common areas (conference rooms, copy stations, kitchens, bathrooms) are well-stocked, neat and tidy.
- Collect/distribute mail.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-3 years job experience in an administrative role or customer service.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, and proof of insurance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Mac Applications.
- Exceptional customer service skills – this means a pro-active, positive, “can do” attitude. Assistants will work with all departments, across all levels of the company.
- Impeccable phone etiquette – Assistants may answer phones at Reception or at the desk of an assistant.
- Professional demeanor and dress – In addition to representing the Operations Team on a daily basis, Assistants may represent the offices of executives at all levels while covering assistants. Trainees MUST comport themselves in a professional manner – no ripped clothing, t-shirts, or baseball hats will be allowed.
- Interest in TV Production and/or entertainment industry. Knowledge of production equipment, a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.