Manager, Multicultural Special Projects
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a Manager of Multicultural Special Projects. This newly created role will work across four distinct functional areas for Endemol Shine Boomdog, the new Spanish-language division of ESNA that develops and produces original content for the U.S. Hispanic and Mexican TV markets. The four areas include: commercial brand partnerships, licensing partnerships, marketing and digital & social media. Position will be based in LA and co-report to the SVP, Digital, Marketing & Research and SVP, Brand & Licensing Partnerships.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to translate materials and correspondence from Spanish to English and vice versa, as well as staying abreast of trends impacting the US Hispanic and Mexican TV markets and sharing insights with various departments and management.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and pitch the right marketing strategy for all Endemol Shine Boomdog (“ESBD”) produced series.
- Liaise with platform/networks’ marketing departments to ensure they have relevant and applicable materials to effectively market our shows.
- Assist in logo/visual design of ancillary uses such as consumer products, sponsor activations, sales marketing, live events, etc.
- Route and track various marketing projects to ensure all are approved by key stakeholders and executed efficiently.
- Work with the Digital & Social Media team to develop, pitch and execute engaging ancillary digital & social media concepts for all ESBD produced series.
- Liaise regularly with platform/networks’ digital & social media departments.
- Draft copy optimized for social platforms to promote ESBD series and/or talent.
- Aid in creating content optimized for social platforms to promote ESBD series and/or talent.
- Route and track various digital & social media assets to ensure all are approved by key stakeholders and delivered in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Production teams to develop integration concepts, field creative treatments, and execute partnership deliverables for the territory.
- Lead day-to-day partnership conversations, fulfillment activities/events, and ensure current and future performance continues to yield strong results.
- Manage all necessary internal and external approvals.
- Personally, build and maintain strong relationships with all partners in the territory.
- Create & execute pre/post campaign ideation and strategies
- Monitor, stay current on trends, and report back on the industry and the competitive set, within the territory.
- Manage the product development and approvals process throughout product/project lifecycle, including but not limited to consumer goods, digital product, publishing and live events.
- Facilitate the day to day communication between licensee and internal departments such as marketing, PR, production and legal as well as with external stakeholders.
- Manage the royalty reporting and tracking process and communications between licensee and ESNA finance department.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent Spanish speaker.
- Deep and solid understanding of the US Hispanic and Mexican TV markets and audiences and the ability to infuse all ideas and project work accordingly.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or more of the four aforementioned functional areas.
- Ideal candidate thinks holistically about ESBD properties from both a commercial and promotional perspective and how we can maximize our IP and TV brands.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and stays on top of deadlines.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills across multiple internal teams and external clients.
- Self-motivated and team player.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.