Senior Manager, Human Resources
The Senior Manager, Human Resources is a generalist role, responsible for partnering across the businesses to proactively assess, manage and improve upon day-to-day operation of HR functions including but not limited to: staffing, employee relations management, employee development and engagement, performance management, and HRIS management.
The Senior Manager, Human Resources provides human resources support and guidance to Endemol Shine North America’s subsidiary production companies and any shows/projects in production, as well as corporate staff.
This role reports to the SVP, Human Resources and collaborates with the broader human resources team to develop and implement human resources initiatives and programs.
- Identify employee relations issues, conduct appropriate investigations, and work closely with HR leadership and managers to prepare employee performance documents such as performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and disciplinary actions
- Provide advice, counsel and coaching to employees regarding HR policies and procedures and employee-related matters
- Work alongside leadership to identify, develop and implement training initiatives and outreach opportunities that support the Company’s culture and philosophy
- Assist in developing and maintaining HR strategy; implement and monitor adherence to HR policies, processes and practices; uncover, assess and propose opportunities for HR process improvements
- Work closely with hiring managers to recruit and select top talent for open executive-level positions; extend offers to candidates and negotiate as appropriate
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable Federal and State employment and wage and hour laws; provide this regulatory support to both corporate and production environments
- Conduct regular data analysis to ensure HRIS accuracy and legal compliance
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, preferably in HR, Business, or other relevant focus
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a generalist HR role in a matrixed organization, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Prior HR experience with an entertainment, production and/or creative services business is preferred
- Knowledge and practical application of HR disciplines including U.S employment and labor laws, employee relations, management & leadership development, and performance management
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to resolve complex problems with creative solutions, to make independent decisions, and to work with minimal guidance or direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor
- Proficiency with Workday and MS Office suite is required
- Proficiency with ADP WorkforceNow is a plus
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.