We are seeking a Corporate Accounting Manager to join our accounting team.
As a key member of our corporate accounting team, you would be looked upon to not only supervise accounting staff, but to ensure that entries to our accounting system are complete, timely and accurate. A thorough knowledge of our balance sheet and our P&L are of utmost importance. The ability to work well with others, both inside and outside the accounting/finance group is also key to success in this role. Desired traits in our environment, would be someone who gets along well with others, helps motivate and mentor those around them and someone who helps nurture a positive and friendly work environment for all. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger.
- Manage and maintain the internal control process.
- Manage daily treasury functions.
- Collaborate with all members of the team to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Develop the accounting staff.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting/Finance).
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of management experience.
- Must have experience in a Supervisory role; Including ability to develop & mentor staff.
- Must possess a drive to learn new things and take on new projects with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.