Licensing Partnerships Project Manager
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a proactive, creative, and highly organized individual to be responsible for the execution of licensing partnership programs, and lead project management of the creative and business process across an industry-leading portfolio of assets. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized and detail-oriented, possess solid communication and creative skills, a fast learner and critical thinker who is able to anticipate and plan for next steps, and excels in a client-facing position. The ideal candidate will possess a broad understanding of consumer products, licensing programs and live events, or will have a demonstrated track record of successfully executing brand extension programs. This role will work on projects from 2 different executives, so the ability to multi-task and prioritize is a must. This role is a 6 month temporary position.
- Develop strong relationships with licensing partners in order to integrate fully into the development, launch and management process of various brand extensions and consumer programs.
- Manage the product development and approvals process throughout product/project lifecycle, including but not limited to consumer goods, digital product, publishing and live events
- Facilitate the day to day communication between licensee and internal departments such as marketing, PR, production and legal as well as with external stakeholders for assigned projects
- Develop and manage licensing calendar to track assigned project timelines, due dates, launch dates, etc.
- Monitor and stay current on trends in the industry and the competitive set
- Compile and maintain up to date show information (calendar, shooting/on-air schedules, stats, etc.)
- Create and update brand and pitch decks for the licensing team
- Screen cuts to confirm licensing initiatives are represented correctly in show
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solution-oriented individual with the ability to proactively identify needs and propose course of action
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills. The ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and adjust as needed
- Excellent computer and technology skills, including Microsoft Office and Adobe suites
- Knowledge and understanding of consumer products and licensing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - both verbally and written
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture and keeping all programs on track
- Team player with strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels and maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working as part of studio or network consumer products/franchise team, licensing team, licensing agency, or other related field; television production or network experience preferred but not required.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.