Executive Director, Brand Partnerships and Solutions
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual responsible for identifying and closing brand sponsorships, integrations, and off-air partnerships across an industry-leading portfolio of assets. The ideal candidate will have sophisticated knowledge of TV media and a broad understanding of solutions-based selling into all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of successfully executing branded programs, a deep rolodex of brand direct and agency contacts plus strong relationships, and reaching and exceeding revenue targets.
- Work closely with SVP of Brand Partnerships, to drive revenue and develop partnership opportunities for key ESNA formats.
- Manage sales cycle of prospective partners including qualification, needs analysis, demonstration, solution definition, negotiation, closure and execution. Engage and utilize ESNA internal resources as needed.
- Work closely with Producers to develop integration concepts, field creative treatments, and execute partnership deliverables.
- Cultivate brand interest and awareness of ESNA’s properties, assets, and new business opportunities to aid in achievement of revenue goals
- Work closely with internal teams to create win-win scenarios that straddle multiple business entities, and leverage various ESNA platforms.
- Lead day-to-day partnership conversations, fulfillment activities/events, and ensure current and future performance continues to yield strong results.
- Manage all necessary internal and external approvals.
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key brands, advertisers, and agencies
- Evaluate and recommend selling strategies and partnership recommendations based on categories, platform, scope of deal, revenue goals and long-term benefits
- Create & execute pre/post campaign ideation and strategies
Skills & Qualifications:
- A professional demeanor with a strong work ethic, sales experience, and a demonstrated track record
- Strong brand direct contacts, agency relationships, and brand partnership/entertainment sales experience, a must.
- Excellent understanding of process amongst media planning/buying/creative agencies and account management.
- Excellent skills in prospecting, presenting, negotiating, and closing.
- Solid understanding of industry trends, the partnerships and brand content landscape.
- Understanding of brand campaign KPI’s, metrics, and analytics.
- Creative, analytical thinker, fast learner - A true team player who is driven, ambitious, and highly motivated
- Has experience and a working understanding of television production
- Self-starter with a confident approach and excellent interpersonal, active listening, communication, and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Have exhibited success working and managing in a fast-paced, dynamic and evolving environment, managing all the finer details while keeping the larger goals in focus
- Strong intuition to anticipate business needs and challenges and personal confidence to act accordingly for the good of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and attention to detail
- Has a drive to succeed and cultivates the same in others through professional and respectful methods
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience working in branded entertainment, entertainment sales, strategic marketing partnerships, agency, Fortune 500 brands or related fields
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here