Executive Assistant to the Senior Vice President, Digital, Marketing & Research
The position will support the SVP, Digital, Marketing & Research.
- Coordinates all activities for the SVP such as handling phone calls.
- Schedules meetings.
- Performs word processing.
- Prepares and submits expense reports.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Updates and maintains a variety of status reports and charts.
- Identifies needs to assist in the processes of everyday work to maintain a fluid work environment.
- Performs various duties for the department including but not limited to preparing decks, assisting with projects for all three disciplines within the department, and coordinating communications and documents both internally and externally as it pertains to different tasks.
- Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility, integrity, professional demeanor, creativity and the willingness to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Provide periodic support to VP, Research and VP, Marketing.
- Pro-active, forward thinking.
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels.
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.