Executive Assistant, Endemol Shine Latino
Endemol Shine Latino is seeking an Executive Assistant with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. This role will support the President and Executive Vice President of Endemol Shine Latino. This position is based in Miami, FL. The individual must have an interest in programming and development, a professional phone manner, and familiarity with industry players.
He/she will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the Endemol Shine Latino team as needed.
Additionally, he/she should possess a hands-on approach, flexibility to constant change and be a strong team player. Excellent administrative skills to ensure that office related duties are taken care of effectively. Some work might be required on the weekends to support traveling Executives and/or tight deadlines.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments (both business and personal)
- Prepare expense reports
- Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
- Assist with booking travel (domestically and internationally)
- Assist with creating creative documents for internal use
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Fluency in both Spanish and English is a must
- Minimum 2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
- Team player with positive attitude and able to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.