Executive Assistant, COO (Authentic Minds)
51 Minds Entertainment is searching for an organized, experienced Executive Assistant to work under the Chief Operating Officer. The assistant will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow within the world of reality television.
- Managing calendar, scheduling appointments, meetings, etc.
- Answering telephones, screening, logging and placing calls and taking notes.
- Maintaining and organizing the filing systems both paper and digital.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Managing paper flow on Executive’s desk.
- Sending out and tracking agreements and contracts.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports.
- Making travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, cars etc.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, purchase orders, and other documents.
- Planning and executing company events.
- Managing and executing awards submissions.
- Greeting guests in a professional and personable manner.
- Performing research as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree and experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support.
- Familiarity with the unscripted television industry.
- An in-depth understanding of the entire Microsoft Office suite.
- The ability to organize and schedule work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to multitask and work well under time constraints.
- The ability to handle confidential information.
- An interest in finance and business.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.