Director, Digital & Social Media
Endemol Shine North America seeks a Director, Digital & Social Media to lead the digital and social media efforts for the company. This role oversees a team responsible for developing, executing and analyzing digital and social media initiatives across Endemol Shine-produced series, working in close partnership with various network and platform partners. Position is based in LA and reports to the SVP, Digital, Marketing & Research.
- Lead the digital and social media team at ESNA
- Develop, pitch and execute best-in-class initiatives aimed at growing and engaging digital and social audiences around each of ESNA’s series
- Collaborate closely with various broadcast, cable and streaming partners on series’ launch and sustain efforts
- Identify new opportunities and manage existing digital monetization strategy across ESNA’s vast content library
- Work cross-functionally with virtually all ESNA departments including: Marketing, Research, Development, Current Programming, Production, PR, Commercial Brand & Licensing
- Oversee the digital and social strategy for Endemol Shine Boomdog, ESNA’s Spanish language division that develops and produces original content for the US Hispanic and Mexican TV markets
- Liaise with key talent and guest stars to provide social media guidelines and best practices
- Oversee social media analytics and reporting across all current programming
- Track and report out various social media insights to empower Development Team in developing new series
- Develop and execute exciting new social partnerships with platforms and vendors to further promote ESNA’s series
- Manage the corporate, B2B social media accounts and strategy
- Develop, create and distribute social & digital content including photos, videos, GIFs, memes, cinema-graphs, etc. optimized per platform
- Provide social support to the commercial brand & licensing teams’ key initiatives including the MasterChef Camp, Cooking with MasterChef online classes and more
Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years in digital content or social media experience
- Experience at a digital platform, TV network, production company or agency required
- Strong team leader and experience directly managing and growing a team
- Excellent communication skills to internal and external partners
- Proficient in Photoshop, Lightroom, etc. photo and graphic editing software
- Working knowledge of video editing software, including Final Cut, AVID
- Exceptional ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple ongoing projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and stays on top of deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skill
- Self-motivated and proactive; team player
- College degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.