Endemol Shine North America is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Director, Licensing to help identify, solicit, negotiate, close and manage licensing partnerships around the company’s non-scripted, scripted and digital series. This sales role will be responsible for driving revenue across all categories, overseeing the contract and product development processes and working cross-functionally with internal ESNA teams including Prodcution, Marketing, Brand Integration, Legal and Finance.
- Manage day-to-day sales of ESNA properties in the US market across hardlines, softlines, publishing and live/experiential categories
- Lead negotiation and contract process on licensing deals along with the SVP, Licensing
- Prepare sales materials, retail presentations and business updates
- Set and achieve financial targets
- Oversee royalty reporting by licensees
- Work with legal teams in Europe on trademark process
- Seek out new business opportunities and new licensee partnerships
- Attend conferences and tradeshows as required
- Work with ESG on new style guide development
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- 4+ years of related experience across business development and/or licensing
- Licensing experience for an entertainment company, preferably adult-targeted programs and/or reality tv experience a plus
- Experiential licensing experience
- Knowledge of the US licensee and retailer landscape
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and adjust as needed
- Proven ability to create and sustain strong business relationships
- Excellent computer and technology skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written
- Team player with strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with staff at all levels and maintain professionalism in a fast paced environment
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.