Coordinator, Music – Bunim-Murray Productions
The Music Coordinator position is an administrative support role in a creative and highly productive music department where you will be asked to provide day to day administrative and creative support for the music team.
- Assist with music research by looking up rights holders for various works through ASCAP and/or BMI and SESAC.
- Update and maintain Source Audio account – cloud-based music storage platform.
- Foster new talent relationships with artists, composers, producers, record labels, managers and music publishers.
- Music production knowledge or education.
- Attend creative and planning meetings as deemed necessary.
- Assist and coordinate with assigned music supervisor for daily activities.
- Manage production music database and creative schedule.
- Work with post-production teams to ensure all administrative needs are met such as cue sheets and licensing deliverables.
- Ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
- General music business knowledge is a plus as well as a passion for music.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
- 2-4 years related work experience
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry preferred
- Must be 18 years or older to apply