Coordinator, ESI Sales
Endemol Shine International is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual for the role of Coordinator, Sales based in Miami, Fl. The ideal candidate will support the SVP Latin America and US Hispanic (for Finished Program Sales) and the SVP Format Licensing & Content Development, Latin America. The candidate will process deal memos, prepare travel arrangements, maintain the client database, and be the person of contact for general sales enquiries and client requests. This candidate needs to have a strong focus on accuracy & attention to detail.
- Supporting the SVP, Latin America and US Hispanic and the SVP, Format Licensing & Content Development, Latin America
- Maintain client database
- Provision of Jaguar availability and sales reports
- Process deal memos including working with Legal & Business Affairs to assist in contract follow up from clients
- Liaison with Technical Services to ensure that preliminary deal memos are completed and to review pending orders on a weekly basis to discuss any delivery delays or other matters
- Liaison with Credit Control and Royalties Accountant with regards to queries
- Reply to general sales enquiries and client requests
- Filing of buyer correspondence
- Process expenses, coordinate travel arrangements, and maintain calendars
- Liaison with post-sales support needs and requests from marketing for specific information from a licensee, i.e. broadcast dates, timeslots etc.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish and English is a requirement
- Strong administrative skills including word/excel capability
- Knowledge of the TV Industry is an advantage but not a requirement
- A college graduate with a 4-year degree preferred
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.endemolshine.com/careers to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.