Coordinator, Unscripted Development
This Coordinator, Unscripted Development position at Endemol Shine North America focuses on assisting and coordinating the activities of the unscripted development team, including multiple senior executives. This is a great position for a driven and creative individual with a passion for working in all areas of unscripted television development who has interest in ideating, formatting, and crafting development and pitch materials for unscripted projects across multiple genres.
This position is based in our North Hollywood office.
- Scheduling and administrative tasks relevant to the operation of the department and its key executives
- Assisting in the creation of sales materials. Must have experience in creating presentation decks and possess strong graphic design skills. Must have proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) as well as Microsoft and Apple Suites (especially Keynote and Powerpoint).
- Collaborating in team brainstorm meetings, submitting show ideas, and performing research.
- Tracking pitches and status updates for internal documents
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 yrs+ unscripted television industry experience
- A passion for unscripted content, with specific interest in formats
- Demonstrable success thriving in fast paced environment with a high-volume workload
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Position is budgeted for a compensation range of $50,000 - $60,000 Annual (Non-exempt/Hourly)
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.