Bunim Murray Productions – Benefits Administration Manager (Compensation a plus)
This role reports to the SVP, Human Resources and collaborates with the broader human resources to effectively manage, safeguard and track employee data and to implement and maintain the Company’s benefits programs.
- Enter and maintain accurate data in benefits administration systems (CAPS); provide worker data reports to Human Resources and Payroll departments as needed, including monthly reports such as new hire, termination reports and other ad hoc reports
- Responsible for preparing the migration of worker data to HRIS; partner with IT and Payroll
- Assist employees with self-service tasks such as benefits elections, direct deposit and 401K changes, and answer employee questions related to benefit offerings or HRIS navigation
- Ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable Federal and State employment and wage & hour laws; conduct regular data analysis and audits to ensure accuracy and legal compliance
- Track all employment status changes for employees and its subsidiary companies, audit for accuracy and communicate with Payroll department in adherence with Company’s semi-monthly payroll approval process
- Manage all data feeds originating from CAPS, such as weekly carrier connection feeds to benefits providers
- Work closely with HR team and insurance brokerage to design, implement and maintain Company’s benefits program; manage annual open enrollment election process; manage monthly benefits invoice audit and approval process; ensure ERISA, HIPAA, ACA compliance, Discrimination testing and Carrier proposals
- Work closely with HR team and vendors to design, implement and maintain benefits offerings for freelance production employees, including open enrollment support and invoice reconciliation assistance
- Work closely with production department, HR and vendors to update, streamline and ensure legal compliance of production and show-related hire documents and onboarding processes
- Maintain ACA-related data and work closely with vendors to ensure accurate ACA reporting and distribution of 1095-C forms
- Manage leaves of absence, workers’ compensation processes, and disability-related leaves according to state, Federal and Company guidelines for Endemol Shine and its subsidiary companies
- Partner with Payroll department to support administration of Company’s 401(k) plan
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in HR, Business, or other relevant focus
- Compensation expertise a plus
- Expertise in CAPS is required. Proficiency in Workday is a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office is required; advanced knowledge of Excel is a plus
- 4 years experience in Human Resources with specialized focus in benefits and HRIS administration. Prior HR experience with an entertainment and/or creative services business is preferred
- Superior integrity and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Exceptional attention to accuracy and detail
- Knowledge and practical application of HR processes, regulations and laws surrounding topics such as FMLA, ACA compliance, Discrimination testing, Carrier proposals, HIPAA, COBRA, and EEO-1 Reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization and proven capacity to partner with colleagues and service providers
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems; to exercise sound judgment; and to complete projects effectively and in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
CLICK HERE to apply