Associate Manager, Licensing
Endemol Shine North America is seeking an Associate Manager, Licensing with a minimum of 4 years of Licensing experience, preferably in the entertainment industry. This role will support the VP, Licensing of a large television production company and work on exciting scripted and unscripted brands, including MasterChef, Peaky Blinders, Wipeout, Deal or No Deal, Mr Bean and Simon’s Cat. An interest and familiarity with entertainment licensing is essential to the role.
- Assist and support VP, Licensing in day-to-day operations to help maintain and grow North American licensing business
- Act as key point of contact with existing licensees
- Identify untapped licensing opportunities for our brands
- Present our portfolio of brands to prospective new licensees
- Assist in preparing creative sales materials and pitch decks
- Obtain, review and analyze quarterly royalty statements and bi-annual sales forecast in order to build yearly budget
- Manage product approval process to ensure all submissions are on brand and comply with contractual terms
- Organize and manage agenda for recurring internal meetings
- Disseminate brand and licensing updates to licensees and relevant internal stakeholders
- Track contract deal flow through internal approvals and drafting
- Coordinate and help execute annual Licensing Expo trade show
- Handle other miscellaneous administrative duties, special events and projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of entertainment licensing
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 4+ years’ licensing experience
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Familiarity in Photoshop a plus
- Must have an eye for creativity
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including a professional phone manner
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Sales and negotiation skills a plus
- Strong follow-through and time management skills
- College degree preferred
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
CLICK HERE to apply.