Assistant/Coordinator of Production
Seeking an Assistant/Coordinator with a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the entertainment industry, preferably in a production capacity. This role will support the EVP, Production of a large television production company that specializes in unscripted programming. Must have an interest in TV production, professional phone manner, understanding of call sheets and other production documents and familiarity with industry players. They will be responsible for managing phones, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the production team as needed.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Create Executive expense reports,
- Order office supplies for production team
- Liase with other International Banijay Group territories
- Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
- Research of available Production Facilities and Equipment in Los Angeles, US and World
- Office Space planning for new productions starting up in our facility.
- Maintenance and Distribution of critical documents like production manuals, start paperwork and other production related materials
- Assist with show start ups
- Assist with booking travel
- Create PO's and Coordinate with Finance/Accounting
- Update Weekly Show Schedules and distribute to staff
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels.
- Support the Production and Development teams by putting together presentation shoots, assisting with pilots and other on set duties as required.
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2+ years experience within the entertainment industry, preferably in a production capacity
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Movie Magic skills a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
To apply, click here.