Assistant, Unscripted Development
Seeking an Assistant – Unscripted Development with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. This role will support two SVP, Unscripted Original Series & Specials and SVP’s Unscripted Development of a large television production company that specializes in unscripted development and programming. Must have an interest in development and current programming, professional phone manner and familiarity with industry players.
He/she will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the creative team as needed.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Creates Executive expense reports
- Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
- Assist with booking travel
- Assist in preparing creative decks and presentations, must have an eye for graphic design.
- Assist with scheduling all pitches and coordinating internally, as well as maintaining a log to track all 3rd party pitches
- Assist with creating documents such as buyer and agents lists for internal use
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry
- Agency experience preferred
- Proficient in Photoshop and Keynote
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.