Assistant, Unscripted Development, 51 Minds
Seeking an eager, motivated Assistant who will support both the SVP and the VP of Unscripted Development at 51 Minds Entertainment, a TV production company that specializes in unscripted programming. The ideal candidate will have an interest in current programming (and will have a hand in development), professional phone manner, and familiarity with industry players.
He/she will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the creative team as needed.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Create Executive expense reports
- Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
- Assist with booking travel
- Assist with scheduling all pitches and coordinating internally, as well as maintaining a log to track all 3rd party pitches
- Assist with creating documents such as buyer and agents lists for internal use
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry
- Agency experience preferred
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through endemolshine.us/careers to be considered
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.