Endemol Shine North America is seeking a Coordinator, Licensing with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience and/or 2 years of Marketing/Licensing experince in the entertainment industry. This role will support the SVP of Licensing of a large television production company. An interest and familiarity with entertainment licensing is essential to the role.
- Manage calendar for executives
- Create executive expense reports
- Assist with booking travel
- Assist in preparing creative sales material and pitch decks
- Develop and update product catalogs by brand
- Seek out new categories and untapped revenue streams for licensing
- Track contract deal flow through internal approvals and drafting
- Coordinate and help execute annual Licensing Expo for entire Licensing team
- Key liaison with marketing team on all licensing activity
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Familiarity in Photoshop and Keynote
- Must have an eye for creativity
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including a professional phone manner
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.