Endemol Shine North America is seeking an Assistant, Licensing with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. This role will support the SVP of Licensing of a large television production company. An interest in entertainment licensing and marketing and a familiarity with industry players are essential to the role.
This individual will be responsible for managing phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, and booking travel.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Create executive expense reports
- Assist with booking travel
- Assist in preparing creative sales material and pitch decks
- Work closely with Marketing team for support of licensed products including social posts, on-air tags and event marketing approvals
- Assists Licensing team on experiential brand extensions and traditional product development as needed
- Manage product sample inventory
- Develop and update product catalogs by brand
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry
- MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Familiarity in Photoshop and Keynote
- Must have an eye for creativity
- Excellent organizational skills
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including a professional phone manner
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older
- If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.