Assistant, Current Programming & Development
Endemol Shine North America is seeking an Assistant, Current Programming with a minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. This role will support the EVP of Unscripted Original Series and the VP of Unscripted Original Series of a large television production company that specializes in unscripted programming. An interest in current programming and a familiarity with industry players are essential to the role, and some exposure to development is a plus.
This individual will be responsible for managing heavy phones, rolling calls, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, and booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the creative team as needed.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Creates Executive expense reports
- Assist with booking travel
- Assist in preparing creative decks and presentations
- Assist with scheduling all pitches and coordinating internally for pitch presentations
- Assist with creating documents such as buyer and agents lists for internal use
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2+ years’ administrative experience at senior management level within entertainment industry; Agency experience preferred
- Advanced skills for Mac/PC in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Proficient in Photoshop and Keynote
- Must have an eye for graphic design
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents, and ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- A clear sense of urgency, and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written, including a professional phone manner
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, talent, talent reps, assistants and staff at all levels
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.