Assistant, Corporate Accountant
We are seeking a detail oriented Corporate Assistant Accountant to join our accounting team.
This position is a key member of the accounting team with responsibility for aspects of accounts receivable billing, treasury, preparing journal entries and the accounting for credit cards and personal reimbursements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs accounts payable processes
- Assist with accounts receivable functions
- Tracks credit card expenses and travel and entertainment expenses using Concur System
- Records journal entries including recurring and non-recurring items to keep ledger up to date and accurate
- Assists with month-end close processes
- Responds to vendor inquiries
- Assists in year-end activities such as 1099 reporting
- Reconciles subsidiary detail to general ledger balances, including balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assists in various treasury functions such as “e-deposits”
- Other accounting functions and projects as needed
- Assist in building efficiencies where applicable
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
- Working knowledge of Navision accounting software is preferred.
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry desired but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
- College degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.