Assistant, Corporate Accountant
We are seeking a detail oriented Corporate Assistant Accountant to join our accounting team.
This position is a key member of the accounting team with responsibility for aspects of accounts receivable billing, treasury, preparing journal entries and the accounting for credit cards and personal reimbursements.
- Prepares accounts receivable billings.
- Tracks credit card expenses and travel and entertainment expenses using Concur System.
- Records journal entries including recurring and non-recurring items to keep ledger up to date and accurate.
- Assists with reporting functions such as month end close.
- Reconciles subsidiary detail to general ledger balances, including balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Assists in various treasury functions such as “e-deposits.”
- Assists in creating intercompany invoices and reconciling intercompany accounts.
- Assists with Accounts Payable functions.
- Other accounting functions and projects as needed.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to work independently (self-starter) and a good team player.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- MS Excel and MS Word proficiency required.
- Working knowledge of Navision accounting software is preferred.
- Familiarity with the entertainment industry desired but not required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must adhere to strict confidentiality policy and have a strong sense of integrity.
- College degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.