Assistant, Brand, Licensing, and Digital Partnerships
Endemol Shine North America is looking for a passionate and dynamic individual for the role of Assistant, Brand, Licensing, and Digital Partnerships. The position will support the SVP, Brand, Licensing, and Digital Partnerships. The ideal candidate will balance the needs of the executive, and basic needs for the Brand, Licensing and Digital teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to word processing, handling phone calls, scheduling meetings, preparing and submitting expense reports, making travel arrangements, updating and maintaining a variety of status reports and charts, and identifying as well as anticipating needs to assist in the processes of everyday work to maintain a fluid work environment.
In addition, perform various duties for the department including but not limited to preparing development decks, assisting with projects for all disciplines within the department, and coordinating communications and documents both internally and externally as it pertains to different tasks.
Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility, integrity, professional demeanor, creativity and the willingness to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
- Remain up to date on ESNA Properties and create/maintain “show bibles”.
- Work with brand and licensing team to organize contact database and leads.
- Assist team with the creation of sales materials, including pitch decks pitch/proposals/presentations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external assistants to ensure highest level of efficiency and communication.
- Participate in team brainstorm and ideation sessions
- Assist brand team in delivery on brand programs and partnership requirements, on a case by case basis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Pro-active, forward thinking
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Mac and Microsoft
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
To apply, CLICK HERE