Assistant, Banijay Rights Sales
The Assistant, Banijay Right Sales will provide full executive support to the EVP, Sales, Acquisitions and Co-productions, SVP, Canada, and VP, Sales (USA) based in Los Angeles.
- Maintaining calendars and administrative support for EVP, SVP and VP including all travels schedules and subsequent arrangements.
- Organizing expense reports for EVP, SVP and VP
- Prepare and organize management and board presentations.
- Recording minutes/notes of meetings as required.
- Management of specific project tasks as required
- Other duties that might come up as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Fluent in Spanish a plus but not necessity
- Minimum 2-4 years of administrative experience, prior entertainment experience a plus, but not necessity
- Advanced skills in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills - both verbally and written with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to anticipate needs, be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, assistants and staff at all levels
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.