Production Accounting Assistant
Endemol Shine North America seeks a Production Accounting Assistant who is looking for a long-term career with upward mobility. The Production Accounting Assistant will closely work with the Accountants and report to the Accounting Manager.
The Production Accounting Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the day to day accounting operations of the company. The ideal candidate is a team player, with excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic. Candidates should demonstrate a desire for a long-term career path in the accounting/finance field.
- Review and Enter Purchase Orders, Invoices, etc.
- Print and distribute Payroll and AP Checks
- Review and Reconcile Petty Cash and Credit Card statements.
- Generally assist with various department needs as they arise
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be a self-starter with extreme attention to detail, excellent follow-through, and a willingness to learn
- Must be well-organized and be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must have strong Excel skills and knowledgeable in other basic computer programs
- College degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click here.