Administrative Assistant, HR & Finance
Endemol Shine North America seeks an Administrative Assistant to support the CFO, SVP, Finance, and the SVP, Human Resources of a large television production company who oversees both North America and Latin America. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years of administrative experience in the entertainment industry. An interest in Finance is a plus.
He/she will be responsible for managing heavy phones, setting appointments and meetings, updating calendars, booking travel, as well as coordinating alongside the Finance and HR teams as needed.
- Manage phones, calendars, schedules and conference calls
- Organize meetings and appointments
- Create expense reports and PO’s
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations
- Possess excellent follow through skills (status reports and confirmation of tasks completed)
- Assist with booking travel (domestic and international)
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Assist Accounting team with various projects such as mailing checks and scanning documents.
- Assist Production accounting department with misc. duties such as cutting checks, printing cost reports, and assisting accountants with tasks.
- Organize and execute department events – finance and accounting outings/lunches
- Completing special projects for multiple department heads in Finance, and HR
- Prepare and manage signatures to memos, letters, and/or correspondence
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information
- Assist in the preparation and management of documents and logistics for cost-report meetings
- Work with Facilities to help coordinate meetings, and events for HR and Finance.
- Promote teamwork and work well with executives, staff, external associates and visitors at all levels.
- Handle other miscellaneous duties, special events and projects assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ administrative experience at Senior Management/C level within the entertainment or finance industry
- Ability to manage and interact with high level executives, as well as handle extremely confidential and sensitive personal/professional matters
- Self-starter and ability to use good judgment
- A clear sense of urgency and ability to complete tasks accurately and efficiently; highly organized
- Excellent computer and technology skills – Mac & Windows: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, iPad, iPhone
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - with professional phone manner
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under pressure, make decisions and change course of action quickly and anticipate needs
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful, flexible and exhibit confidence under pressure
- Ability to simultaneously handle individual tasks while maintaining perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively with other executives, assistants and staff at all levels. In particular, international counterparts and other Senior Executive Assistants
- Team player with positive/easy-going manner to handle varied personalities, responsibilities and assignments
- College degree
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
If you are interested in applying for a position at Endemol Shine North America, please click here.