51 Minds Entertainment – Office Coordinator
51 Minds Entertainment is searching for an Office Coordinator to facilitate the day-to-day operations at our North Hollywood office. You will assist the Office Manager with workflow to maximize efficiency and ensure our office operations run smoothly.
Ideal candidate can deal with urgent matters in a timely manner, while working closely with Corporate, Post, and Production. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This position reports to the Office Manager.
- Assist Office Manager with day-to-day duties such as setting up appointments, monitoring Slack, submitting maintenance requests, helping with paperwork, and researching projects.
- Support Corporate, Post, and Production departments.
- Maintain company credit card and monthly expense report.
- Assign Run Requests to be completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor and order office supplies and craft service.
- Cover reception as needed, including greeting guests, answer incoming calls, directing calls, providing parking validation, and assign access badges.
- General office support including hanging dry erase, cork boards or shelves, light IT work, support and troubleshooting facility issues.
- Assist with the hiring and training of office PAs.
- Support departmental teams with administrative duties or special projects as requested or assigned.
Requirements and Skills:
- Familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Slack
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Production experience preferred.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
To apply, CLICK HERE